1. The Government of Fiji through the Director of Fiji Procurement Office invites written signed tender(s) from eligible bidders for the above subject tender.
2. Competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with government procurement procedures and guidelines and is open to all eligible suppliers.
3. The following Sections attached will form part of the Bidding Documents:
3.1. Terms & Conditions of Tender in Section 1
3.2. Technical Specification and additional requirement – Section 2
3.3. Evaluation Criteria – Section 3
3.4. Companies Particulars – Section 4
4. Bids must be delivered and should reach the tender box before 2:30 pm on Wednesday 25th October, 2017 at the Ministry of Finance, Ro Lalabalavu House, 4th Floor West Wing, Suva. The envelope should be addressed as follows;
Tender N: WSC 301/2017
Government Tender Board
Ministry of Economy,
Ro Lalabalavu House, 4th Floor West Wing,
5. Interested parties must register their interest to this tender at the Fiji Procurement Office in Suva. Hard copies of the tender documents will be distributed to you from the office. All documents are in the English language.
6. Tender documents are available from the Fiji Procurement Office, Ro Lalabalavu House, Suva, Fiji, upon payment of a document fee of FJD$120; Please note that this fee is mandatory and non-refundable.
Payments are to be in the form of CASH or BANK CHEQUE payable to “Government of Fiji”.
For electronic-payment, please remit into the account reflected hereunder, and liaise with the designated contact-person(s) for the tender documents:
Name of Account: Supplies Consolidated Fund – Trading & Manufacturing Account
Name of Bank: Bank of South Pacific (BSP) Fiji
Account number: 203793
Swift code: BOSP FJFJ
Address: Ground floor, Pacific House / Private Mail Bag, Suva
When making payment, please reference the
Alternatively, for overseas companies a Bank Cheque of FJD$135.00 (inclusive of $ 15 Bank-charges) payable to “Government of Fiji” is to be enclosed with tender-bids submitted.
It is important to note that such registrations need to be made in the name of the entity that is submitting a tender / proposal. Documentation verifying payment of the fee, such as the stated Bank Cheque, or a copy of the relevant receipt/deposit-slip, must accompany the bid/proposal.
7. Bidders are to pay close attention to details of the Conditions of Contract and specifications and provide necessary details and documents as requested.
8. The completed tender submission, accompanied with a Two Thousand Dollars (FJD$2,000.000) refundable tender deposit, shall be delivered or dispatched to reach the tender box before the closing of the tender. The deposit is to be in form of a Bank Cheque payable to Government of Fiji.
9. Bidders are required to submit compliance letters/certificates from FNPF and FRCA as part of their bids. Failure to provide these may result in elimination of bids.
10. Bidders are to note that tender bids once submitted will not be returned to the bidder(s) and becomes the property of Government.
11. Late tenders will not be accepted. It is the bidder’s responsibility to ensure that the sealed envelope is delivered to the appropriate tender opening location or office by the specified closing time.
12. The lowest or any tender may not necessarily be accepted.
13. Failure to comply with the requirements of the Bidding Documents may invalidate your tender bid.
14. Entities seeking further clarification/information should contact Mr. Seru Tagicakibau at the Construction Implementation Unit (Ministry of Economy) on Ph. 3221379 or email: email@example.com